We know you want your order fast so as soon as it is placed, we are on it! Regrettably, this means that we cannot cancel or make any changes to your order. This can include but is not limited to:
- Billing or shipping address update
- Addition or removal of items
- Change in color/size of items
- Addition or removal of a discount code
- Order cancellation request
- Shipping method change
Restocking fees for returned , cancelled or Refused order
What is a Restocking Fee?
A restocking fee is a fee charged to a customer when merchandise is returned for a refund.
What If Our Order Status Is Shown High Risk ?
If “All For Me Today" found a high risk / fraudulent debit / credit card or any other payment(s) order , "All For Me Today" have a right to refuse or cancel this order and charge 15% restocking fee .
"All For Me Today" reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
- Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
- All items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.
If a restocking fee was charged, how should the refund be calculated?
The customer will be credited the total amount of the purchase (selling price and sales tax), after the restocking fee is applied. For more information, see the example below.
Customer bought a dress from "All For Me Today" for £85. Sales tax on this purchase was £0.00 . Once customer done purchase, he / she realized he / she purchased the wrong dress. Customer returned the dress and was charged a restocking fee of 15% . The total amount customer will be credited has £72.25.
How To Calculate Restocking Fee.
£85.00 (selling price) + £0.00 (sales tax) - £15.00% (Restocking fee) = £72.25.
How Can I Avoid Restocking Fees or Negotiate a Lower Cost?
The best way to avoid a restocking fee is to find out the policy before making a purchase. Check with the following points:
- How long you have to return your purchase without any financial penalties.
- Which items incur fees and under what circumstances.
- Leave packages unopened and sealed if you’re unsure you want the item.
- See if "All For Me Today" will reduce the fee if you buy a different item.
- Related to Returns and Restocking Fees.
If you are entitled to a refund for any reason for goods or services obtained with the Card, you agree to accept credits to the Card for such refunds and agree to the refund policy of “All For Me Today” . Returns and refunds must be processed in customer Card Account that was used to make the original transaction. If refund credit(s) post to the Card Account and there is no corresponding or off setting debit transaction, "All For Me Today" reserve the right to block your Card and account without notice. Neither the Issuer nor "All For Me Today" is responsible for the delivery, quality, safety, legality or any other aspects of goods or services you purchase from others with the Card. All such disputes must be addressed and handled directly with the merchant from whom those goods or services were provided.